Aren't you lucky? You have a gift certificate to buy art! What fun.
- You can use the gift certificate to buy originals, which you can see here.
- You can also use it to buy reproductions, which you can find here.
- And last, you can use it to commission a custom piece of art. Read more about commissions here.
Once you have decided how you want to use your gift certificate, send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- The value of your gift certificate and the name of the person that gave it to you
- What you would like to buy (either send me the link, give me the title of the piece, or explain your commission request)
- The mailing address I should ship your art to
If what you would like to buy is less than the value of the gift certificate, you can save the rest for later!
If what you want to buy is more than the value of the gift certificate, I will send you an invoice for the remainder.