September Evening #3 a Horizontal Art PrintRegular price $35.00
With end-of-summer grass and the pastel colors of the sky, this horizontal wall art feels peaceful and calming. This landscape print gets a fun surprise with the addition of headlights in the distance on the dirt road.
- This a giclée-quality fine art print. The colors are vibrant and the print quality is so good that my collectors often think the prints are original paintings!
- I use archival ink and paper so your print will last for decades to come.
- The paper is thick and has the slightest texture – it’s perfect for showing off the texture of the original painting.
- I sign every print with a silver pen.
- Prints have a small white border. For example, an 8"x10" print will come on a piece of paper that is approximately 8.5"x10.5."
- Your print will be made just for you! Please allow five business days for production.
- 8”x10” and 11”X14” prints are shipped flat.
- Prints 16”x20” and larger are shipped rolled.
The print sizes we offer are not all the same ratio; we have carefully cropped the original image to suit each different print size. Your print may be cropped a tiny bit differently than the image you see here.
Due to differences in screen displays, colors may vary slightly. If you have any concerns, please contact me. All sales are final.
Framing is not included.
Pairs well with:
Thinking of hanging this with another print? I recommend hanging this print with South on 127th and East on 84. The three will together because the greens and blues match well, and they all have soft clouds. Hang East on 84 in the middle.
Fine art prints are a fantastic way to add art to your wall. They are much more affordable than original art and give you the flexibility to choose the size that is right for your space.