This painting is inspired by an absolutely stunning, freezing, sunrise over a bay. It is part of a collection called “Where the Wild Things Are.”
The collection celebrates color and explores different techniques and approaches to capturing the essence of a scene. All the paintings have multiple layers of paint; the alternating thick and thin layers of paint create interesting visual and textural effects.
- 24”x24” acrylic on canvas
- Framed in a Birch frame by a Portland framer
- Will have my “CF” signature painted on the front
- Signed on the back my full name, the year, and the painting’s title
- Wired and ready to hang
- Includes certificate of authenticity
The price includes US ground shipping.
The international shipping option at check-out is for prints, cards and calendars only. I will be happy to estimate international shipping for you for this painting.
Local collectors are welcome to schedule a pick-up at my studio in NW Portland.
Due to differences in screen displays, colors may vary slightly. If you have any concerns, please contact me and I'll be happy to send you more photos of the painting. All sales are final.