This painting is inspired by an early-spring sunset as seen from Bandon, on the Oregon Coast. It was cold and windy, but the rain and colors on the horizon were striking.
- 36”x36” acrylic on canvas
- Sides are painted a grayish-purple to match the hills
- “CF” signature will be painted on the front
- Signed on the back my full name, the year, and the painting’s title
- Wired and ready to hang
- Includes certificate of authenticity
This painting will be ready to ship or pick-up the week of May 8,
The price includes US ground shipping.
The international shipping option at check-out is for prints, cards and calendars only. I will be happy to estimate international shipping for you for this painting.
Local collectors are welcome to schedule a pick-up at my gallery in North Portland.
Due to differences in screen displays, colors may vary slightly. If you have any concerns, please contact me and I'll be happy to send you more photos of the painting. All sales are final.