This is a painting of a beautiful late-summer evening over Willapa Bay in Washington. I love how the pink of the sky reflects in the outgoing tide.
- 60"x36" acrylic on canvas
- Framed with a birch strip frame by a Portland framer
- “CF” signature painted on the front
- Signed on the back my full name, the year, and the painting’s title
- Wired and ready to hang
- Includes certificate of authenticity
This painting is hanging at Capitola Coffee in Portland until mid-June.
The price includes US ground shipping or pick-up at my gallery in North Portland.
The international shipping option at check-out is for prints, cards and calendars only. I will be happy to estimate international shipping for you for this painting.
Due to differences in screen displays, colors may vary slightly. If you have any concerns, please contact me and I'll be happy to send you more photos of the painting. All sales are final.