This painting is inspired by a flight over Oregon's Willamette Valley wine country. The region is agricultural and often quite colorful. I love the juxtaposition of the smooth gradient in the sky with the very graphic, bold land. The winding river pulls you into the painting.
- 48”x48” acrylic on canvas
- Sides are painted a grayish-purple to match far hills
- “CF” signature painted on the front
- Signed on the back my full name, the year, and the painting’s title
- Wired and ready to hang
- Includes certificate of authenticity
The price includes US ground shipping.
The international shipping option at check-out is for prints, cards and calendars only. I will be happy to estimate international shipping for you for this painting.
Local collectors are welcome to schedule a pick-up at my gallery in North Portland.
Due to differences in screen displays, colors may vary slightly. If you have any concerns, please contact me and I'll be happy to send you more photos of the painting. All sales are final.