Wichita June Day #2 a Vertical Art PrintRegular price $30.00
This is such a happy landscape art print. The greens, blues, and yellows feel just like a perfect summer day on your wall.
- This a giclée-quality fine art print. The colors are vibrant and the print quality is so good that my collectors often think the prints are original paintings!
- I use archival ink and paper so your print will last for decades to come.
- The paper is thick and has the slightest texture – it’s perfect for showing off the texture of the original painting.
- I sign every print with a silver pen.
- When ordering a print 18”x24” or larger, please use the notes section at checkout to let me know whether you want a white border on your print (does not change the actual image size). Smaller prints have a small white border.
- Your print will be made just for you! Please allow five business days for production.
- 8”x10” and 11”X14” prints are shipped flat.
- Prints 16”x20” and larger are shipped rolled.
The print sizes we offer are not all the same ratio; we have carefully cropped the original image to suit each different print size. Your print may be cropped a tiny bit differently than the image you see here.
Due to differences in screen displays, colors may vary slightly. If you have any concerns, please contact me. All sales are final.
Framing is not included.
Pairs well with:
Thinking of hanging a couple prints together to make a bigger impact on your wall? I would hang this print with Mt. Hood in Cherry Season and Low Tide Summer 3. The colors coordinate perfectly, but scenes are different, and the painting styles are even different, which makes this an intriguing set.
Fine art prints are a fantastic way to add art to your wall. They are much more affordable than original art and give you the flexibility to choose the size that is right for your space.